Saturday, April 28, 2007

Welcome - Overview

Hey all - welcome to the HBD Bo Jackson League Blog. This blog is devoted to trying to make our league seem as real as possible.

While you're free to use this space for whatever you'd like to discuss about the league, my hope is that this blog allows us to find out more about other teams, other stars and exciting games.

My suggestion is that we use the labels for the post to label with team names, player names and categories, such as Prospects, Teams, On The Block, Recaps and Stars. This way, the blog's archives can be used to scout other teams and look for trading options.

I imagine most of us will only write about our teams, but we should be able to learn from each other.

In the next day or two, I will post about my top player, top pitcher, top prospects and (hopefully) a team overview. If anyone else wants to get involved with posting, send me a request with your email address (whichever email you use for google is preferrable) and I will invite you and grant posting duties - two rules: no profanity directed at someone else (you can curse at the players, not the owners), and no personal attacks of any nature.

Have fun, please feel free to use this thread to discuss your ideas for this blog.

No comments: